I was nominated by Didi Art Design for which I am very thankful and honoured.
Thanks a lot, dear Didi
Didi Art Design Blog is one of my favorite blogs! Daily, I am awaiting Didi’s posts. In Particular, I love the alignment of Didis Digital Art with his fine and sensitive poetry! Please, dear bloggers, check out this blog, you will not be disappointed.
The Rules (2):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you have nominated them and a link to the post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started (3):
I started my blog about 3 years ago but did not pay attention so much and left it “sleeping“ until this year in April. During a long stay on a small Caribbean island, I decided to commence to write a few posts. Believe it or not, I liked it and now, back home, I became a blogger that publishes posts on almost a daily basis. Thanks to the WordPress platform, I can now write and share my travel experiences with a larger audience and perhaps inspire my readers for planning their future travels.
My Advice to Beginners (4):
- Write about experiences and thoughts that you have actually made.
- Be yourself, blog posts should represent your view, an own opinion is essential.
- Respect the applicable copyright and personal rights.
- Be authentic.
My Nominees (5):
(Participation is of course a voluntary matter – when joining have much fun, dear blogger)
- Away on a trip
- David Dillon
- Wandering Canadians
- Book Beach Bunny
- Come With G
- A Better Man
- Roth Poetry
- Angelart Star
- Lyn Douglas
- Krone, Krusos, Kronos
- Art Gowns
- AninditaBose (AninditaRoyBose)
Thank you, my dear blogger friends, for your presence and attention!